Anyone want to work for Dalradian?
Infomine - junior mine engineer wanted.
About the Job:
- This is an exciting opportunity to join Dalradian Gold Limited as a key member of the Project Development team.
- Dalradian Gold Limited is a subsidiary of a Canadian public company and is involved in the exploration and development of the Curraghinalt Gold Project.
- Based in Gortin, Co. Tyrone, and reporting to the Mine Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for engineering works.
- This role is subject to successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Produce short term mining plans
- Daily interaction with production geologists to maintain a sound understanding of the tonnes and grade being extracted
- Daily interaction with underground workers to monitor progress and consumables consumption
- Daily interaction with surveyors to ensure mine plans are understood and marked-up on time
- Produce production layouts for development
- Produce longhole stoping plans, to include sections
- Maintain mine drawings and drawings for Emergency Response Plan
- Assist in the 3D modelling of ore bodies, mine workings, and stopes
- Constant updates of the short term mine plan with respect to the long term mine plan
- Period end volumetric and linear advance reports
- Ventilation and air quality surveys and balance
- Daily maintenance of the Key Performance Indicators sheet
- Other ad hoc duties not covered above that may be assigned during the course of employment.
Sounds a bit much for a company just doing a bulk sample but what do I know.